Lake of the Ozarks Armadillo Control
August 9, 2016
Copperhead Snake in Lake of the Ozarks
September 8, 2016
Show all

Mothballs – Did You Know…

Mothballs are highly toxic/poisonous to any living creatures including adult humans and especially so to children and pets not to mention that they poison the soil and ground water! Also, the fumes emitted from them can cause damage to lungs! Use mothballs only for what they are meant for and that is in closed container to keep woolen clothing from being eaten by moths. If you use any pest control product containing naphthalene please do so with extreme caution and follow the directions to a T.

(Reprinted from Trifty fun TM)

Leave a Reply